The Slammed Life

LOL... I used to roll like that in a 91 323 20yrs ago railsliding into parking lots until I ripped the header bolts straight out of the head going over some RR tracks! Good times :) Still looks sick!

IMG_20120608_210632.jpg

Not really how she is sitting now due to winter but here's my starting point for this year. This was slammed on H&R coilovers and 19x8.5 Enkei Rp03 wheels at +37 and +27 respectively. New wheels + lower coilovers on the way.

This car is gorgeous man. Looks great! Nice and clean look.

012-10.jpg

my cars to ugly to post. its so low that it shakes up my beer on the way home from the store but i can still get my stock jack under it. not low enough? oh wait...no side skirts. i bet if i had skirts i couldnt get a jack under there. cheers people! love the pics!!! keep em comming!!!!! a lowered mazda is its on excuse for being.

Well, because I do alot of sidework and constantly have a ~150lb toolbox/ jacks/jackstands in the trunk. I left a minimal wheel gap in back so that when its weighed down it sits pretty level, rather than have the ass dragging look goin on lol

100_1107.jpg

So, so, so, so, so sick... I LOVE the 1st gens...

It looked like there was a lot of cars at the convention center. Most of those pics are from the subi/evo and other awd cars meet. He was the only Infiniti Friday.

Last edited:
Back