the Old and the New

looks so much better w/o the stickers!!!! as said above flaps need to go or be painted.
what'd you do with the old wheels? can i has?

im still thinking about the balck rally armor, i really like the red lol

but i didnt want the SVNs anymore, because they would look like my painted stock rims

I like it. A little more grown up than your previous set up... without the shroom and bandaid it looks good. Love the whole look with the red flaps. Very unique and different.

The red flaps are different, but I have to be honest- I think they look out of place. I also think I liked the original wheels a little better, although the new ones look fine, too. But like I say about anyone's cosmetic mods- you're the only person who's got to like 'em. As long as you're happy, effin' A, enjoy!

DUDE those flaps are megga suck on the car. If my buddy pulled up with a set like that on the car I would tear those bitches right off the fenders. At the same time I would tell him he looked like a DICK in the car with them.

I like the second set better..gold wheels look the best on white,black and red cars IMO..after seeing several pic's of MGM's and how different the paint color looks in certain lighting, I just think the gunmetal wheels(if thats what they are!) blend better with all the black accents that the car already has..yes the flaps look alittle out of place in red. Both wheels look good tho. Whats the size on the wheels and tires???

Last edited:
Have to admit it - the Torques looked awesome on that car. New wheels aren't bad though.

Although I'd agree that the mudflaps have to go, if you like I'd say keep it.

Aren't you on iss? I remember seeing the MS3 somewhere on that forum.

Anyways, I like the mudflaps. the rack on top isn't bad either with that color.

Back