The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Just need it to get warmer for the 15th

There are so many cars down here that you never see up there driving around and completely rust free and it blows my mind. Especially all the stock 70's and 80's BMW and Honda vehicles driving around with just a slight fade in the paint.

shes alive again!! i must have done something right. Started right up, idles nicely, and for partial throttle, revs pretty quickly as well. (breakn)

At least you're honest about the "I just don't want to". Most people come up with a million excuses and act like they want to, but just never show.

Don't wad it into a wall. Problem solved.

You just mentioned doing some track days with the MSM so I wanted to let you know about the Flash sale with AI.

Don't wad it into a wall. Problem solved.

You just mentioned doing some track days with the MSM so I wanted to let you know about the Flash sale with AI.

I appreciate it man, long term the goal will be track days. Just not yet, I honestly don't know what to expect from the car right now, with all the changes I've made this winter the car is going to make a lot more power and run better than it ever has. i want to get acquainted with the power and get comfortable behind the wheel of the car. Ill likely stick to just doing some autocrossing this year and once i get a bit more comfort and understanding with the car, then move forward.

53c0790b40514.jpg

Novice group is already full (argh)

Email them and see if they can put you in, they have a little bit of flexibility.
Didn't even think bout that.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat??
(burnout)

The weather is beautiful but instead of car stuff, I'm doing yard work. haven't really has a chance yet this spring so the yard is a mess. I'm sure my neighbors will appreciate looking at a cleaned up yard more then hearing my exhaust.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. 21 bags of yard waste and it almost looks like nothing was touched. Didn't even get a chance to throw on my summer wheels.

Back