The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Who's going to Menches tonight? Cara and plan to be there but Cara said that Sophia needs to be there or she's not coming...

Is anyone interested in some ContisportContact 2's? They are 235/45-17 and were only used for 3 autocrosses. Approx 5-6/32's tread. They worked great for me but I'm looking to upgrade without taking up a bunch of room in the garage. I bought them for $300 6 months ago. I'm looking for $175 OBO for all four. I wanna keep this local for those looking for a nice set of tires on the cheap.

Damn good deal, Ivan. Too bad they're too wide for the little Protege or we could trade your tires for my winter wheels/tires.

Who's going to Menches tonight? Cara and plan to be there but Cara said that Sophia needs to be there or she's not coming...

Is anyone interested in some ContisportContact 2's? They are 235/45-17 and were only used for 3 autocrosses. Approx 5-6/32's tread. They worked great for me but I'm looking to upgrade without taking up a bunch of room in the garage. I bought them for $300 6 months ago. I'm looking for $175 OBO for all four. I wanna keep this local for those looking for a nice set of tires on the cheap.

they might be too big, I'll have to do the tire calc later

Day One of our house project. We're putting in a two section patio and a door. I'm nervous as hell!

B8A3A470-DEFD-4754-B579-B1D073D12340-7230-000008C43D179EEB.jpg

Brake line info:

Thank you. I keep telling myself I will eventually replace the lines on my truck, but we know how that goes...

Despite the hideousness of that car if it runs and isn't rusting anywhere if you could pick it up for under $1000 that would be a deal.

Yeah, you could probably part out the non-ruined parts and come out in the black.

Is anyone interested in some ContisportContact 2's? They are 235/45-17 and were only used for 3 autocrosses.

I would, but I think that's definitely going to be too big for me. Older cars and their small wheel wells... That's a sweet deal though!

More than a day? do they think it's a mazda install party?

are you taking out that window and making it a door?

More than a day? do they think it's a mazda install party?

are you taking out that window and making it a door?

It's not a Mazda install party. There are no brakes to **** up. :)

You got it. There's no back door in our house to get out the yard. That's why we got the house for so cheap.

The lower window on the far right is being removed.

189394_552351062122_2690233_n.jpg

It's not a Mazda install party. There are no brakes to **** up. :)

You got it. There's no back door in our house to get out the yard. That's why we got the house for so cheap.

or deers to be hit...

I would think not having a back door would be against code, but very inconvienent for sure

or deers to be hit...

I would think not having a back door would be against code, but very inconvienent for sure

I'm the wrong guy to be hanging out with apparently.

As long as the windows are at ground level, it's perfectly legal. Why the builder didn't put a door in originally boggles my mind.

Do you work tomorrow? Amber is still afraid to take the escape to the service department

Back