The Ohio Auto-X and Track Event chat thread

While timing issues are annoying, unfortunately sometimes there's nothing you can do to sort it out. When the computer is set up properly and the light is tripped early by something unknown (not someone), there's little to nothing that can be done about it. It takes longer to sit there and try to figure it out than reset the computer and do the re-runs. Some known issues have already been sorted out, so if people don't trip the light and walk over the cables we should be fine.

Now, if there's a known proven solution to avoid the blue screen of death on the laptop, I'm all for it.

I figured. Just wish I didn't take out a cone on my fastest run lol. That 57.996 would have been nice

I know I'm just messing with you. Mac has their own version of the BSOD called "kernal panic":
TS3742_01_KP-001-en.jpg

Just posted this on FB. How about we do a Challenge @ one of the Toledo event that are upcoming. How about we pair up a Novice with an Experience Driver? We'll use our best Raw Times Combined to determine the winner! We had 3 Novices yesterday, hopefully we can get few more....I feel you can run up to 3 events before the NOVICE Tage runs out?

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions......Next 3 Toledo events, August 10th and 24th and September 28

Just posted this on FB. How about we do a Challenge @ one of the Toledo event that are upcoming. How about we pair up a Novice with an Experience Driver? We'll use our best Raw Times Combined to determine the winner! We had 3 Novices yesterday, hopefully we can get few more....I feel you can run up to 3 events before the NOVICE Tage runs out?

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions......Next 3 Toledo events, August 10th and 24th and September 28

I like the idea... here is what I put on FB:

The coolest way to do it would be to have an experienced driver plus a novice in the same car. Add the best time from each driver together and see who wins. But, that means that the novices would have to have a co-driver. Not everyone is cool with that.

Although it doesn't necessarily have to be at Toledo. The concrete is great, but a smaller event with more runs would probably be better.

I had fun on Sunday, but I think I would have done better earlier in the day. By the time we ran, I was hot from being out in the sun all day, tired from the same reason ... and like Marlon said, I did OK on my last re-run, but when I pulled into grid after my 3rd run thinking "wow, that felt good" to show an 11 second time ... : / LOL ... then finding out poor Evan II dilemma (that put me in a funk because we've been there) and then having to wait for one car to go at a time on the re-run ... i was pretty much done at that point. I need to run in the first half of the day to be FRESH!! but it was certainly fun hanging with y'all for the day!!

AJ's just keeping up with tradition by not showing up. :)

(I know, I shouldn't really talk...)

Back