DSC07570.jpg

655.jpg

668.jpg

646.jpg

664.jpg

643.jpg

676-1.jpg

DSC07659.jpg

installing old catalytic today and getting emissions... then putting header back on, installing fog deletes, finding vacuum leak, need to clean my car so I can buff out the fadedness and then wax it (^;

I'm thinking you need to "V" your hood with some black vinyl along with the grill... might make the black roof flow better?

That would be a yes...lol...

I had entertained that, but honestly that is what everyone does...which was the reason I decided not to...

I dislike the V, looks much better how you have it. If you have a CF hood leave it CF or paint it all the way. (headbang)

Still think you should've left the splitter black, especially since you went with the black roof. looks good though. (rockon)

Have you considered making the wheels black instead of bronze? That would make everything flow much better IMO.

Still think you should've left the splitter black, especially since you went with the black roof. looks good though. (rockon)

Have you considered making the wheels black instead of bronze? That would make everything flow much better IMO.

THanks man...they will be painted within 3 weeks for our big meet...going to be either white again or black, green, purple...haven't yet decided...

ya man it was fast as hell. I space the money order during the mornings and remember it late at nite... but im setting a reminder to do it before my emissions tomorz. I promise ya the money haha

No problem...

Washed, Waxed, and detailed my car today.... then took it out for some pictures (although it still needs work)

heres my faves:
CarPic004.jpg

CarPic009.jpg

CarPic017.jpg

CarPic022.jpg

CarPic023.jpg

I think this is my fave... I like how its dark with sunspots in the clouds. eh each their own (^;
CarPic026.jpg

Last edited:
Ya I moved outta state... and well I ended up back here. just too beautiful especially when it snows

Yep - the first time I ever drove standard was in my aunt's Saturn while it was snowing - in the dark...LOL it was definitely an experience :) But beautiful none the less - we used to go snowboarding every winter over there!

Back