The Official 90210 "We need new threads on this forum" Thread

I like the the messican's (Davicho's) :D suggestion "BS thread about ANYTHING Mazda5"

The other one was just getting boring... we can't have 9 pages of thread about hte car DYING

lets make the thread about the car living.

I am bored, mistress out of town, kids sick. blah

I need to lower mine. Have the springs now (in mail). Debating throwing those on, or getting a set of coilovers.

I bought a new camera toy...

10547706_10101027582388710_7669856286133174991_n.jpg

Wow, the dude in purple was either asleep or has extremely poor reflexes. Everybody standing there is extremely lucky that thing didn't catch more air.

I need to lower mine. Have the springs now (in mail). Debating throwing those on, or getting a set of coilovers.

Buy coil overs and then donate your H&Rs to me a'la pro bono or at least Armenian to Mexican super cheap deal. (cabpatch)

Buy coil overs and then donate your H&Rs to me a'la pro bono or at least Armenian to Mexican super cheap deal. (cabpatch)

THe H&R are in the mail, brand new. Armenian deal would be trade...can you get your brother to do a stomach staple surgery in exchage for springs? How about a Persian rug from your "going out of business sale" thats been going out of business of rlast 20 years, when in reality you are using the store to launder money...

Messican would be -I don't need H&R, I can just cut two coils bro

:D

Yeah, the Mz5 is the perfect car for some action!

Three nights ago corner of Ohio/Sepulveda..culd de sac. Merc ML350 pulls up. BLonde in 50s in front seat, guy looks like 20s in front seat. THey go to the back.... dark outside..just GOING at it....car moving movingm moving.

Guy gets out walks half a block, gets into a honda fit..and drives off.

Merc doesn't move. Old 90s Mustang parked on the street (guy gets out)..next to merc..goes straight to back seat.... and the Merc starts moving ....

Unreal.....

THe H&R are in the mail, brand new. Armenian deal would be trade...can you get your brother to do a stomach staple surgery in exchage for springs? How about a Persian rug from your "going out of business sale" thats been going out of business of rlast 20 years, when in reality you are using the store to launder money...

Messican would be -I don't need H&R, I can just cut two coils bro

:D
I don't need my brother to do the staple surgery. I'll gladly staple the crap out of your stomach with my staple gun I use to put up my Xmas lights. If you want a Persian rug I'll gladly give you my new China made rug and create an exotic iron on label that says Made in Persia...and sorry I'm an educated Mexican not a low life cholo that will cut their springs and bounce around in an old ass piece of s*** boat with skinny motorcycle tires. :)

I don't need my brother to do the staple surgery. I'll gladly staple the crap out of your stomach with my staple gun I use to put up my Xmas lights. If you want a Persian rug I'll gladly give you my new China made rug and create an exotic iron on label that says Made in Persia...and sorry I'm an educated Mexican not a low life cholo that will cut their springs and bounce around in an old ass piece of s*** boat with skinny motorcycle tires. :)

You see the lowriders on Jay leno with skinny motorcycle tires? :D I love the bouncy!

Made in Persia LMAO :p

You are like the MEssican Donald Sterling!

Back