"The Grey Ghost" slays "The Dragon"

I guess I am another one you will hate, since I can be running the Dragon 20 minutes after leaving work.
Good write up on it though.
Also lowering and the 225/40 18's got me a whole bunch faster up there. I was leaving the Stock MS3's behind, and I do not have a Turbo (Stock Motor, N/A Mazda 3) (rofl2)
Then again I might just be a little crazier than most :D

Very good writeup...couldn't have said it or worded it any better. I am going for my 4th Dragon Run this October and second with my MS3. I can't WAIT!(rockon)

Just as a little public service, I had a member here PM me to ask how I mounted my video camera. It's a comercialy available product called Cruise Cam. Attaches to the headrest posts, plenty stable for modern, small video cameras.

Here is their site. Skip the intro about all the fancy seats, etc., and look at the In-Car mounts. Small one is all you need. Used to go for $150 or so, now down to $45. Can't beat that with a stick.

That's some good speed your carrying through the corners, not bad at all for a run where you took it "easy".

I enjoyed both the writeup and the vid. Actually, I was moving my feet around for "breaking and accelerating" while watching it...got some weird looks thrown my way lol.

Back