The "adult" way?

Honestly, if someone loves you, they wouldn't listen to outside influences. But Rush is right - you have to listen to your head as well. You can't be blinded by the way someone's treating you just because you love that person. If they loved you, they'd stick up for you and let that other person go. She doesn't owe him anything and apparently, he's too immature to be just friends with her. She should respect you enough to tell that other guy to lay off or risk losing her as a friend. Better yet, she shouldn't have guys as a friend unless they've been like childhood friends - especially none that LIKE her. It's just asking for trouble later.

well being a girl myself...im am going to tell you to talk to her about it. But be very careful what you say. Im 19 and I get offended at somethings my boyfriend says to me and i get pissed off. You need to tell her that you are crazy for her and want to be with her, but her friend is making it hard and you dont want anything to happen to yourself.
trust me talking works alot. But be sure to be clear as well. you dont want her to be confused by what you mean. I would also tell her to try to explain to him that you are not a bad guy. I was sorta in the same situation before.
I was having some trust issues and accused my boyfriend of lying to me about something. But it was something that was not too clear. It really looked like he was lying to me but i confronted him...and he got mad....and told me that if i didn't change then he wanted to leave me. Well i asked him what was really going on and he explained it. I messed up and ended up looking like an ass.
Listen everyone makes mistakes. And everything happens for a reason. What you are going through is only going to make you stronger. And if it does not work out now...maybe it will work out later...and maybe not. But whatever happens it was meant to be.
I will use the few examples that happened to me. I asked my now bf to hang out one day....i was very nervous....and almost didn't do it. Well I did it and we ended up dating that night and have been together for almost 2 years. Also i almost bought a Dodge neon a month ago.....it was only $500. It was a great deal but no one got back to me on it. Well a week later I saw my mazda and only had to get a small loan. There was a reason i didn't get that neon....but i didn't see it at the time. So what ever happens is meant to be.

Good luck with everything and i hope things work out.

Him getting under your skin is irritating I know but you gotta trust her to stand up for you and as you said, she has and that's great, but in life you can't let people like that get your temper flowing, so not worth it, you keeping your cool is gonna piss him off, you being the better man is gonna piss him off, why, cause he know's he can't get under your skin, if he want's to throw down, brush it off, be cool, but if he REALLY wants to then tell him to hit you first and he better make a it good one and knock you out cause if he doesn't he's gonna die, that is an absolute last resort of course, but just stay cool, calm and collect :)

i agree with everything happens for a reason. god allows things to happen to us (good and bad) as tests and lessons for us to learn and grow stronger :)

Tell her straight up that it's either you or the other kid. Tell her she needs to get rid of him. I'm sure if she likes you like you said then it wouldn't be an issue.

Maybe that's what the pimp in your avatar would do but in the real world the ladies don't like when you tell them what "they need to do!"
(hand)

Tell her straight up that it's either you or the other kid. Tell her she needs to get rid of him. I'm sure if she likes you like you said then it wouldn't be an issue.

Back