The 5th Annual Mid-Ohio Mazda Corral, September 16-18, 2011

so guys (gals if mel joins us?)
i'll pm you all my cell #
i'm leaving Wbee thurs 9/15 @ 5am
arrive at charlton rest area on the pike @ 6:15am pick up 6speed/lani/intellekt
arrive at warners rest stop on 90 @ 11ish pick up reitrof (break/gas/food)
head out to strongsville OH for dinner arrive 7ish...fun begins! ;)

Last edited:
Mark, Bruce, do you guys still have my cell and Lauri's? If not let us know and we'll PM them to you. Let us know if you need anything from us.

Marlon

so guys (gals if mel joins us?)
i'll pm you all my cell #
i'm leaving Wbee thurs 9/15 @ 5am
arrive at charlton rest area on the pike @ 6:15am pick up 6speed/lani/intellekt
arrive at warners rest stop on 90 @ 11ish pick up reitrof (break/gas/food)
head out to strongsville OH for dinner arrive 7ish...fun begins! ;)

Bruce, I believe you have my number from The Mitty. If you can't reach the others, feel free to hit me up.

Does anyone know if camping opens up for Thursday night? If not I might need a night's worth of floor space.

Definately looking forward to the trip, trouble is finding the time to pack and get the car washed before I leave. Of course with the distance we'll be covering and the times we'll be driving (dusk / dawn), pretty sure washing the car will be an exercise in futility.

I can offer a night's worth of sleeping space. No problem. The Mazda frat house is about an hour from Strongsville though.

Marlon,

My sister just decided to let my nephew (just turned 13) join us. Rather than just buying a weekend ticket for him for the same price, I'm buying him a Mazda Corral ticket. Medium for the shirt size for him please.

Last edited:
Marlon,

My sister just decided to let my nephew (just turned 13) join us. Rather than just buying a weekend ticket for him for the same price, I'm buying him a Mazda Corral ticket. Medium for the shirt size for him please.

Just say he is under 12 and he is free, he won't have to show ID!

Mark and Bruce, do you guys have 2 way civilian band radios? Just wondering if I should bring mine or not. Mark, I'll PM you about tomorrow morning and give you my cell just in case.

Back