The 3rd Annual Corey Invitational June 15th

As long as we only have to work once. We had to work twice last weekend and I thought I was going to pass out.

Do you actually run your car Jake other than on the dyno...
;)

I send Jake FB invites to every auto-x/track event in hopes someday he'll get tired of my pestering and sign up.

He did say he would like to try Mid-Ohio someday. But after a fresh motor build or some lame excuse like that. ;)

Meh. He would tip toe around the bends then open the tap on the straights. Like a true street racer. ;)

I would looooove to see that car in action at Mid-Ohio. With some better pads that thing would be a monster.

Meh. He would tip toe around the bends then open the tap on the straights. Like a true street racer. ;)

I would looooove to see that car in action at Mid-Ohio. With some better pads that thing would be a monster.

Powaaaaa!!!

Would like to see the butt hurt it causes.

"How'd that Mazda beat my Vette?"

Shoot, I bet Will hears that all the time in his 1.6l Miata.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/b7iUKaPlBl8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like you'll have the numbers to run 3 heats....

Oh most definitely.

As long as we only have to work once. We had to work twice last weekend and I thought I was going to pass out.

That was very dumb the way they had it set up. But, unfortunately necessary because of the way the course was setup since it only allowed 2 cars on course at once. That will not happen at Toledo.

Shoot, I bet Will hears that all the time in his 1.6l Miata.

Since a majority of my track days are with the Porsche Club of America...it used to be a tremendous struggle to get by Porsches with driver's who have large egos. Apparently, they thought I teleported to the space behind them on the track. But, not that I'm in the advanced group I don't ever pass anyone so it isn't a problem. :)

And, I fricking love that video Nate. :) "Because that is how I drive... Flat Out."

I'm going to shoot for between 8:30 and 9 unless Evan has a different idea.

Depending on if I have Jennifer with me or not I will be stopping for food on the turn pike at the normal rest stop

I'm leaving the house at 6 to get there at 8

I was thinking of getting there at 8am as well. It says registration and tech are from 8-9:30. All I have to do when I get there is unload the car and put my racing wheels on.

Is anyone bringing an EZ-Up canopy? I think Marc normally brings ones

Back