Thank god! My wheel is still alive

Ljspeed

Well im going through an underpass and my friend was talking to me, I wasnt paying attention, it was dark and BAM!!! It was like I got into an accident on my left rear tire. I thought the curb broke my sideskirt but I just scraped my wheel. I swear it sounded BAD, but thank god for the rim protector on the tire. It took most of the abuse and most of the powder on the lip was from the curb after I kept wiping. Damn and I was doing good on keeping these wheels "curb damage" free. Oh well:(

meh...last monday, it was dark, and i was parking backwards. i didn't see the curb in front of me (it was a really narrow passing) and my freakin' lip scraped against it...now there's 2 2" scars on my lip...FUGLY..plus on my wheels (in some other incident) there's some knicks. i don't knoe how they got there. they're really near to the center cap, and it's so freakin' weird. it's like someone took a knife and knicked it.

Ljspeed said:
Just wondering... but does anyone know how much it is a wheel brand new??

i think the msp racing harts are limited edition. if you **** them up, that it.

i curbed me rim a couple weeks ago:( luckily the scratch is only an inch long

It's possible to order the rims through the dealership, but expect to pay around 400 dollars for one wheel.

DAMN!!!!!! I wash my wheels twice a week,....
They stay bling bling all the time,....
One one black *goblin spot* or passenger rear and at 10K miles,... so far so good.

I asked them and it is $329 a rim. I have curbed 2 of mine and I was looking to replace them but once I heard that I forgot about it. And now I am looking for soem new rims.

Chris

Ljspeed said:
Just wondering... but does anyone know how much it is a wheel brand new??

Just asked this past weekend thanks to my wife's encounter with a curb. They told me $250 for a 2003.5 wheel.

VR6KILLER said:
Just asked this past weekend thanks to my wife's encounter with a curb. They told me $250 for a 2003.5 wheel.

If thats an accurate price they gave you, then thats a steal:)

Latest posts

Back