Temperature Controls???

Ok, I've been hunting high and low for a good deal on a Mazda5 and I keep seeing pictures saying it's an 2006 with 2007 controls, or vise versa.

2006?

2006_Controls.jpg

2007?

2007_Controls.jpg

Am I correct here?

Glenn |B)

Sorry....you're off base a bit here.
The first picture is the GS model and the second is the GT model (Canadian model designations). In other words, the higher end model (GT or Touring) has the set up in your second picture which include the automatic climate controls.
HTH,
Anthony

Oh ok thanks man, so in the US that would break down to Sport in the top picture and Touring in the bottom one then?

Glenn |B)

Sorry....you're off base a bit here.
The first picture is the GS model and the second is the GT model (Canadian model designations). In other words, the higher end model (GT or Touring) has the set up in your second picture which include the automatic climate controls.
HTH,
Anthony

Actually, the 2007 Canadian GS (US Sport) have the Auto Climate Control (picture 2) as an option not the Manual AirCon (picture 1). If I'm not mistaken Manual AirCon is available for the US Sport.

Be careful everyone as a NON AC CANADIAN M5 will have the same looking manual controls like the US M5...only difference is that the button which says AC is not there on a NON AC CANADIAN M5

Back