Taco Cat's 2002.5 Pro5 build

Looks great man! Glad to see its still kicking. Do you like the jetta so far?
Thanks man! It's been super reliable for me, can't ask for much more. And yeah I'm loving the jetta. Doesn't drive like the P5, doesn't have that "sporty" feel, but the boost makes up for it. Also the mpg's are a very nice bonus

Just went through your thread. P5 has come a long way and you cleaned it up a lot! Have you red lug nuts chipped yet?

Just went through your thread. P5 has come a long way and you cleaned it up a lot! Have you red lug nuts chipped yet?
Thank you! I've been trying to keep it clean and fix what I can without going crazy with the mod bug. And yeah the red lugs have chipped a lot, I've taken my wheels off tons so a good bit has flaked off. Doesn't look terrible though once installed as the top of the lugs doesn't get touched

yeah, same here. the p5 is the beater but i still have to keep it up to my standards. always tempted to do more to it though. i've been back and forth about getting colored lug nuts because i do take my wheels off a lot. i've been rocking the same black spline lugs for the past 9 years and they look worn but they don't chip like the red/blue lugs ive seen.

Back