stock msp turbo, downpipe, turbo mani, everthing is best offer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
1999 mazda protege es
Ive decided to sale off all my stuff to turbo my car to put a down payment on a new car. All parts are best offer and does not include shipping. really trying to sell stuff as a kit but willing to seperate. 700$ for all turbo related parts
stock 2.0 ecu:75$
blitz bov:40$
water line:10$
stock oil feed line:30$
stock turbo:400$
stock turbo mani:150$
stock downpipe:150$
IMG_6953.jpg

IMG_8069.jpg
2.0 ecu

IMG_9588.jpg
blitz bov with 2.5 inch piping

IMG_8980.jpg
one of the water lines

IMG_4652.jpg
stock msp oil feed line

IMG_8231.jpg
stock t25 turbo with oil return and both water lines missing c clip on wastegate actuator

IMG_9934.jpg
stock msp turbo mani with studs and gasket

IMG_7093.jpg
stock side mount

IMG_0908.jpg
stock downpipe

also have some lowering springs and polished mazdaspeed heatshield and regular mazdaspeed heatshield if anyone is interested.

Msp turbo has about 60k absolutely no shaft play but a couple of the fins are chipped on the inlet side doesnt affect performance my friends car boost spooled up and ran like a beast while it was on the guy i bought the turbo from.It has no blow by either!

The springs are m2 lowering springs. Id take 50 shipped

I dont know exactly being that your car is an automatic but drill and tap oil pan and t fitting for the back of the block. A fmic like an ebay kit air filter and some kind of engine management. Ill do 650$ to your door with polished heatshield

I have no clue but i have pics of them on ill post them when i get off work it lowers the front more than the back so i think they were for msp struts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back