Status update for those of you that know me

???? I want to try something on this block that no one has been able to acheive. If that makes me nuts than I can deal with that. I like to think of it more as crossing a river that most people are to scared to swim in. I'm calling myself a pioneer as opposed to a lunatic. However if anyone happens to know where I can get a good block just in case it would be nice.

i have a used block in good shape. just needs a cleaning and a once over. and i was not trying to pick on you

too much ;)

i want to be the first man to **** dogs while running in the Boston marathon.

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
-Spinal Tap

i want to be the first man to **** dogs while running in the Boston marathon.

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
-Spinal Tap

Good luck with that one. I don't think it is stupid. Ken, i may need that block here soon.

split second, I wish i had some time to tune it. It's a little cooler here than when I parked it and those 13.5's are scaring me a lil.

David,
Thanks it's nice to drive a car agian that can move out of it's own way. I opted to stay away from the disco for now but it may be coming soon.

14 lbs on stock internals? hmm doesnt sound like a good idea to me. But good luck! And just curious how long do you think it will last? Im forged and scared to go over 10psi. I am a wimp!

And congrates on getting it back on the road

so 14psi on stock internals with the ss AFC without a tune? CRAP!! Differant injectors I hope?

Yeah 440's I had been running it that way for 3 years now and I cracked the ring landings from over reving it. Oh no, it's tuned I just haven't had enough time to fix the map since it's been cooler. When it's dialed it holds a steady 11.7-12.3 all the way through. It's beautiful, I wouldn't trade my map for the world. Of course that may be because I have about 6 hours in it.

440's,thunder header, corksport spipe, apex 2.5" catless j-pipe, custom 2.5" cat back, custom intake, ion fmic and a relocated maf.

I have about 60hrs of tuning mine and it's perfect which is why I'm hating to have to go through it again swapping in the rc750's!

May not be a bad investment to get a knocklight light ************* sells just as a visual indicator! 13.5 is very scary!!!

Are you looking into a different ems to hit 300whp because you will definately need to pull some timing!!

Yeah 440's I had been running it that way for 3 years now and I cracked the ring landings from over reving it. Oh no, it's tuned I just haven't had enough time to fix the map since it's been cooler. When it's dialed it holds a steady 11.7-12.3 all the way through. It's beautiful, I wouldn't trade my map for the world. Of course that may be because I have about 6 hours in it.

440's,thunder header, corksport spipe, apex 2.5" catless j-pipe, custom 2.5" cat back, custom intake, ion fmic and a relocated maf.

I have about 60hrs of tuning mine and it's perfect which is why I'm hating to have to go through it again swapping in the rc750's!

May not be a bad investment to get a knocklight light ************* sells just as a visual indicator! 13.5 is very scary!!!

Are you looking into a different ems to hit 300whp because you will definately need to pull some timing!!

bump for an old thread but have you to posted up your tunes alone with a list of your mods?

Back