Status update for those of you that know me

slo03.5msp

:
03.5 yellow msp
Status update for those of you that know me Pics Added!!!

Cracked the piston on the #4 cylinder. I have to order a piston will be running again soon.

Last edited:
It just came out a couple days ago. It's actually the ring landings on cylinder 3 and 4. 40k of 12+ lbs of boost.

i have like two sets of good used stock pistons, and am local. i also have a set of used wiseco .030 over 8-7-1 compression one's i might sell.

I got them from mazda. $30 each I couldn't pass that up. I'm still going for 300whp on stock internals. I will get some pics up of the pistons and block. It's crazy though almost spun the rods in every cylinder and cracked ring landings on #3 and #4 and no real damage. I am really trying to figure out how people blow these things up. Thanks for the offer on the pistons but I really don't want to machine the engine at this point. And I got a head gasket twice as thick as stock to drop the compression down a bit.

I got them from mazda. $30 each I couldn't pass that up. I'm still going for 300whp on stock internals. I will get some pics up of the pistons and block. It's crazy though almost spun the rods in every cylinder and cracked ring landings on #3 and #4 and no real damage. I am really trying to figure out how people blow these things up. Thanks for the offer on the pistons but I really don't want to machine the engine at this point. And I got a head gasket twice as thick as stock to drop the compression down a bit.
One word for you......LUCK! Seriously I think it is all in how you drive the car!(drinks)

Sorry thread was useless without pics.
DSCN0761.jpg

DSCN0762.jpg

DSCN0763.jpg

DSCN0760.jpg

Back