Spring/Summer WI meet 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
'11 Legacy, '15 Forester
I am thinking about getting everyone together at Fox River County Park in Waukesha County shortly after Memorial Day.

Potential Dates:

Saturday 8/2
Sunday 8/3

Park Info

There are some costs associated with renting a pavillion, but they are minimal. ($110 for the whole day, really nice facilities, only a few years old)

Let's see if we can get a decent group together for this!

Does anyone have conflicts with these dates?

I sent in a request for a reservation on 5/15/2009 to check availability for the park. I will update when I hear back from them.

Current list:

1. Rosshole (Ross)

Last edited:
That sounds good! I'll come as long as nothing conflicts with those dates. I've always thought about going to an Illinois meet, but this is much better due to the familiarity of the area. Besides, all the Illinois folk come up into WI every weekend anyway. It's like that Family Guy episode, where Brian yells "Leeeaaferrrs!" regarding all the New Yorkers invading Quahog. At least that is what you'd think based on freeway traffic in WI on Friday and Sunday in the summer.

List:
1. Rosshole
2. ecniemann (Eric)

I'm not the one moving away.

PS, Carl, we need to get our project in motion soon here.. lol

Yes, we do, however with all the crap I've got going... Its not happening til I'm in green bay... assuming it goes through...

On the plus side, we might have 2 chapters ready to go right off the bat. I'll just have to do some blind recruiting or flyer some cars or something. lol. Only car guy I know up there as of now has a riced up celica.... eeeewww

Yes, we do, however with all the crap I've got going... Its not happening til I'm in green bay... assuming it goes through...

On the plus side, we might have 2 chapters ready to go right off the bat. I'll just have to do some blind recruiting or flyer some cars or something. lol. Only car guy I know up there as of now has a riced up celica.... eeeewww

If you do move up there, Tab and I will come up for packer games as long as we can crash lol..

I work Saturdays. make it a Sunday or im out. dont know why every meet hast to be a ******* Saturday?

Last edited:
Come up Saturday night.

If it works better for more people, we can do it on Sunday instead...

We would just have to party the night before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back