Spring clean and Gram Lights on!

Albert

:
2007 Black MS3
Ok, so some of you might know about my last wheel debacle (had some GN+'s for a week), but that's all behind me and I'm happy to announce that I've given my car it's spring detailing and a new set of shoes! Without further ado:

gram_1.jpg

gram_2.jpg

I'm totally beat, so I'll get lots more better pics tomorrow. The wheels are Gram Lights 57S silver, 18x7.5 with Falken GRB FK451 215/40ZR18, and they're frickin' beautiful!

Gotta give props to Vivid Racing - I ordered these over AIM! LOL

Looks good man - For some reason they look smaller then 18's. Must be the extra lip. Shoes fit the car well. Now all you got to do is drop it a bit.

nk2a said:
Looks good man - For some reason they look smaller then 18's. Must be the extra lip. Shoes fit the car well. Now all you got to do is drop it a bit.

Everybody keeps telling me that, but I've had the Eibach Pro Kit on for almost 3 years! I'll take some close-up pics tomorrow - there's barely any wheel gap on my car at all ...

Yeah, that was me and yes I had different ones. I had 5Zigen GN+ on for about a week. The place I ordered them from (not gonna bash, they were great about the return) sent me the wrong size for 2 of the wheels (43mm offset instead of 48) and those would only fit on the front, but if I did that, two of the tires were spinning in the wrong direction. They couldn't tell me when they would be able to get me replacements, so I had to send them back.

Good eye!

Fede_italiano said:
where you at the drive with me?
did you have different ones before?

Nice CAR

Back