Splitting of 3 Speed and non-speed

Raymo853

:
2010 Mazda 3 Sport Five Door 6 speed
Does this mean the Mazda 3 and the Mazdaspeed 3 forums are being separated? If so I very much support that. I had thought about suggesting it, as somebody that just wants a normal 3 I had felt left out of the current 3 forums.

yes! The 3 and ms3 sections have been split. Us mods are going to be working on moving the 3 specific threads over here without disrupting you guys too much...

Yes! The Mazda3 and MS3 will now have their own separate Main Forums! (2thumbs)

I've setup the basics for now and will be updating the rest in the next few days.

The current 3/MS3 Moderator Team will be Moderators for both Main Forums and moving Mazda3 related threads to the new Mazda3 Forum!

Note that the new Mazda3 and current MS3 Forum will use the same Audio and How-To sub-forums...other than that...both Forums will have their own specific sub-forums.

Ps...Thread temporally stickied...Moderators please un-sticky in a few weeks!

its about time..... tho I might miss some of the reg 3 owners lusting over the ms3 - perhaps keep the lounge/welcome area the same as well?

Last edited:
i think spliting is the best idea! finally we can talk about our regular 3 and share new things w/out havin to interupt speed3 people whom wouldnt care if we did low 16s down the track....

I support this and think folks will be able to better communicate their needs with specific questions!

ha hows that big head of yours? having trouble fitting through any doorways?

not if I turn sideways, lol -- actually I've met a lot of cool car guys that way that I normally wouldn't have met or had contact with. I just think its good for networking

its about time..... tho I might miss some of the reg 3 owners lusting over the ms3 - perhaps keep the lounge/welcome area the same as well?

ohhhhh how much I hate you right now, on my Defense, from far away all those non ms3 hatchback turners think my car is the ms3 because of the color (true red) and because I drive as if my car had a tb in it.

Is it possible to get the Last Post, Thread and Post count for the Audio/Electronic and How To Section populated with values?

Still don't know why there are 170,000 more posts in the MS3 section when there are alot less owners of the MS3 than the MZ3?!?!? Unless you're still moving posts?!?

It's a bit of both...Yes, there are probably a few MZ3 threads in the MS3 Forum from years back that are no longer active...also...The MS3 attracts owners/Members that tend to be more active modders and posters than the MZ3 crowd...but now that we have a separate MZ3 forum...That may change in the long-term. :)

Latest posts

Back