speed6 FMIC cobb maps

Bishop9d4

Anybody have a custom cobb map with a FMIC. Just put on a custom FMIC and just tryin to get a baseline tune to go to the dyno with.

humm, well what other mods do you have? i have a pretty agressive tune i made myself but depending on your mods it may not be the greatest unless you have colder plugs.

you have the ignition amp, i dont. i have colder plugs.
you are lacking the catless downpipe that i have. but i would be more then willing to make adjustments via datalog. im working on my tune a little more i type this.

21 psi was a big frightening on the stock cdfp, but the lowest dip in the log is 156X psi. boost air temps hovered around the 90-100F mark, so the fmic is really helping the piss ass small ko4 haha.

Email me a datalog of you rolling through the throttle. Nice and slow watching your maf g/second raise from 4 to 100 g/sec at a nice and steady pace. Log afr, rpm, throttle position, stft, ltft, maf voltage, fuel pressure.

Mikezingel@gmail.com

3rd works the best since you hit only about 70-80 and its easy to get a smooth roll. try to make it close to 100g/s by 5000 rpm.

eh, im always free... but classes start again for me soon. so if i can get to them quick i will. But fatspeed6 has been slacking. i think i sent him 3 or 4 different maps just on calibrating the maf before going balls out. he is pretty modded and were only making 15psi so far haha.

gaaaahhhh tooo much work, leaving for hawaii soon, running on fumes. zinger the car is amazing, really smooth, its up to 16 now, pulls all day long, which coincidentally got me a sweet ticket of 59 in a 40, although it was nice of the cop to knock it down from the 67 i was doing.

i blame it on my tune being tooooo smooth, that and i had to pass that car going two miles per hour under the speed limit with authority.

Sorry guys took me a minute to get my mods up, there in the sig. I just want to get rid of that studder and hesitation during take off, I can feel the timing retarding so it jerks like the throttle wont open.

Back