Some Quick Catching Up!

PRO 5

Ex-President of Team PRO5
:
95 Supra 6spd (Da Beast), 07 G35 Sedan (Daily Driver/Work Car)
Sup everybody! Long time to see. Well haven't been on here in a LONG while but figure I drop by and see how my Mazda brothers (and sister... hi Vern!) are doing. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Dave. Once upon a time I had a Protege 5. It wasn't that special but it was mine and I loved it. Still kinda miss it but life moves on I guess. :(

Well to those who remember me I still work for the City and County garbage disposal unit and trying to keep the streets clean for the pubic of Honolulu! (LOL!) Was building my supra but have been trying to buy a house and that has been taking all my money (saving it for the house) and time (house hunting).

Something else that has been taking up my time is my new son! He was born on October 1st 2008 and is now 8 months old. He is the light of my life and is the best thing to ever happen to me (my wife understands what I mean)! So right now I only have my work car (G35) running since my supra seems to be forever under construction and may be looking for a second hand car for Farah to be able to take my son Kahanu around while I'm at work. Any suggestions....... MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I heard P5's are going for pretty cheap nowadays! ;)

Dave

ahh hah here the answer to my questions=) well it seems you need a family car now! Protege5 sound familiar , but a Mazda5 would be good. You know what nuts my daughter is born Oct 1st too!! Got to make a one meet for you and all the OG Pro5 guys. LMK

Congrats Dave!!

Mahaloz
Efren

ahh hah here the answer to my questions=) well it seems you need a family car now! Protege5 sound familiar , but a Mazda5 would be good. You know what nuts my daughter is born Oct 1st too!! Got to make a one meet for you and all the OG Pro5 guys. LMK

Congrats Dave!!

Mahaloz
Efren

Sup Efren! If you put together a meet then let me know when and I will most definatly try to come out and say wassup!

Gratz Dave. Mazda5! Honda Oddesey (sp?) seems decent. A lot of my co-workers are very happy with their van. A lot of them had a Toyota Sienna and all were unhappy with it, so moved to the Oddesey and love it.

Nice to hear from ya. Take care!

Back