Some punk stole my personalized license plate.

DistantTea

:
Mazdaspeed... of DOOM!
So if you live in the Cincinnati/Dayton Ohio area and you see some kid showing off a personalized plate that says CLKWRK, kick his punk ass for me.

Taking my plate cost me $6 to get replacement (which is normal, not personalized) but I'm out the $90 that it took to get that plate and i only got it a month ago. I had switched from SCRMPOP to CLKWRK recently.

I can't believe how angry I am.

Damn now I'm gonna go get special bolts for mine.

That is just dumb.

what's bulls*** is that they won't get you another plate. You paid for the personalization, they should give you another copy. It wasn't your fault that it was stolen.

Are they making you get a regular plate because they want to report the CLKWRK plate as stolen or something??

That sux, man.

It just never occurred to me that my license plate would be something someone would steal... I mean thats why I never got that carbon fiber license plate bracket! I thought "You know someone with a screwdriver is going to take that bracket". I never though "Some kid with a house key is going to steal that license plate".

For some reason I thought license plates were just off limits... like stealing mail, a severely punishable offense. I mean I could understand a crook who wants to use different plates to get away, or someone with expired plates stealing normal ones so they can use them on the road. I can understand THAT for some reason. But I can't understand why some punk ass mother fvcking bitchass kid coming up to my driveway infront of my flood lights and working at the screws to get my CLKWRK plate.

Oh he stole the screws too... so I had to go buy new ones... accidentally got the wrong kind (buy the Import screws, or 6mm type)... felt like an ass all night.

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
what's bulls*** is that they won't get you another plate. You paid for the personalization, they should give you another copy. It wasn't your fault that it was stolen.

Are they making you get a regular plate because they want to report the CLKWRK plate as stolen or something??

That sux, man.
I could use my one remaining plate and just get new tags... problem is CLKWRK is now on the stolen plate list and my local police will pull me over and arrest me at gunpoint. Yeah they'll let me go once they see I'm the registered driver, but I'd prefer not to be pulled over for gunpoint six times a month as I drive to work.

(fight)

U PAIDED $90 FOR urs!.....her ein md its $115...too rich for my blood lol.....either way....that suxs nuts.....i would around ur neiborhood....kids aorund me have broken my quater panle window on my 240sx..my moms windshield on her accord...grabed fog lites off my old 240sx....and keyed my msp....if i could...i would beat the s*** out of them and thier parents for rasin them to be lil punks

I think it must be an extra $5 in VA. Cause last time i was there everyone had a vanity plate.

that suxs....cus i wanted to get "autobox" as mine..... :(...plus md just rasied it even more.....

On the three streets that suround my street there are about 234 personalized license plates... my favorite being CATWHOR... heh

Yeah but nobody stole CATWHOR or BOBSSVT or KARENSPT... no they decided to attack the bright orange CLKWRK...

Still angry.

ITS A INSIDE JOB IM TELLIN YOU......it slike clock work ya know.....yeh that was a stupid joke (headbang)

It could have been worse man! Just be thankful you are not the old lady who lives at my building with the plate that randomly says "420-PUF" I would come down and see her plate missing every couple of months.....then she started putting it in her back window and someone broke into her car to get it!!! I wonder if anyone ever told her why it was getting stolen? Hmmm...

haha its all good...i still remeber in high school when 4/20 rolled around they would have teachers and cops combin the woods around our school for those kids stupid enough to celebrate lol

Latest posts

Back