sold my msp

DelB

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
from this

brought it back to stock and my dad has it

to this 2006 audi a4 quattro , bought it stock with 50k miles on it, put st coilovers and custom magnaflow exhaust with test pipe on it , and 18x8 and 18x9 raderwerk ten80s wheels on in the past month . going for more of the stance thing now i need stretched tires and spacers and all to get my goal then engine work later on.

Man that a4 is tis-ight and the msp is still in the family! Well done my friend well done(bowdown)

Man that bov was broken and that frontmount was not a good fit. I'm dissapointed ripping off another Msp owner... No love

Man that bov was broken and that frontmount was not a good fit. I'm dissapointed ripping off another Msp owner... No love

i bov was not broken it worked perfectly fine on my car with no problems and i told u with the fmic you will have too cut to small holes to run the pipes up in for the perfect fit.

wow, it's not like the guy sold the msp without a turbo. A bov is an easy fix along with an intercooler. That is like elementary type stuff. If the new owner can't do a little tweaking to those two things, they don't need to be behind the wheel of a turbocharged car. That is in no way ripping someone off. I usually don't jump into other member's arguments but this one....well I couldn't help it..lol

In other words, nice upgrade. That Audi is sweeeeeet!!!! lovin the rims too

wow, it's not like the guy sold the msp without a turbo. A bov is an easy fix along with an intercooler. That is like elementary type stuff. If the new owner can't do a little tweaking to those two things, they don't need to be behind the wheel of a turbocharged car. That is in no way ripping someone off. I usually don't jump into other member's arguments but this one....well I couldn't help it..lol

thanks man , and oh yea thanks

The facts of the matter are if your gonna sell broken parts dont sell them for full price and claim that they are fine. Not really elementary stuff and it really has nothing to do with being behind the wheel of a turbocharged car or not if a car was na and broken parts were installed either way it would not work the way it should. Oh well there will always be douchebags here and there

atleast douchebags get it in

and they were not borken man they worked just fine

Back