Socal Shop Blacklist

Galpin Mazda

According to forum member phillyb they cvoided his warranty over those simple easy mods, so they are a non-friends mazda dealership for sevrice work unless you strip all yoru mods out.

He mentioned the Thousand Oaks Mazda was much nicer and helped him out as opposed to Galpin (on Sepulveda and Roscoe in Van Nuys, CA)

havoc motorsports in bakersfield and redline performance shop.....those guys have no idea what they are doing. the scratched up my friends evo and gave him a really bad tune.

MazTech (aka FMC Automotive) in Santa Clarita CA, used to go to them for basics...
Even with loyal customers they try to jack up prices and upsell you, their prices for basic maintenance are insane...
Their front desk guys don't have a clue about the majority of cars (their mechanics are damn good though).

If their prices were better and they didnt try to upsell so damn much with their random quotes, id go there more often since i like their mechanics.
but for the price, the average joe just cant use em. I do most my regular maintenance now and bring my car elsewhere for the big stuff.

Back