So many threads about All-Weather Mat.... Question inside

JayR

Ok... There have been so many threads on this, in several different forums (welcome, accessories, etc)... (uhm)

I'm looking for a definitive solution for all-weather mats. I want all-three rows AND the cargo area to have all-weather mats.

For the cargo area, I've pretty much decided on the weather-tech two piece. But for the front and rows 2 and 3, are the OEM mats pretty much the best solution? I understand weather-tech makes a very good mat for the front, but not rows 2 or 3.

Granted, I have yet to use the third row, so I haven't needed mats back there yet... but I like the idea of having mats that fit correctly and match the 2nd row mats.

Does anyone have any comments on this pairing of mats (OEM + Weathertech cargo)?

Thanks!!

Ok... There have been so many threads on this, in several different forums (welcome, accessories, etc)... (uhm)

I'm looking for a definitive solution for all-weather mats. I want all-three rows AND the cargo area to have all-weather mats.

For the cargo area, I've pretty much decided on the weather-tech two piece. But for the front and rows 2 and 3, are the OEM mats pretty much the best solution? I understand weather-tech makes a very good mat for the front, but not rows 2 or 3.

Granted, I have yet to use the third row, so I haven't needed mats back there yet... but I like the idea of having mats that fit correctly and match the 2nd row mats.

Does anyone have any comments on this pairing of mats (OEM + Weathertech cargo)?

Thanks!!

I have the Mazda Black all weather mats for the front and rear passenger for the summer and the Husky Front/Passenger and Mazda all weather for the rear seat passenger in the winter.

I keep the Husky liner in the back all year long and love it. www.huskyliners.com

Thats basically the same question I was trying to get to in my other thread....is there a good combination to cover the entire vehicle other than just the OEM offered mats. As I said I have the weathertech liners in the front and I am really happy with them. My next order will be for the weathertech mat for the cargo area. As of now I've only seen the OEM all weather mats for the 2nd and 3rd row as a good option. I've seen them on ebay go for under 90 bucks shipped! So as of now, I think that is going to be my combo.

I'm going to send McNeil an email now to ask the question about if and or when they will make the all weather mats for the 2nd or 3rd row.

Todd

Weathertech 2nd & 3rd row floor mats!

Good news. Someone from MacNeil replied to my email regarding the 2nd and 3rd row floormats:

The 2nd and 3rd row part will be ready in about 6-8 weeks. Please check back with us then, and keep watching the website. They will be posted there as soon as they are ready. This will fall under one part number for both the 2nd and 3rd row.

So they will be offering the all weather mats soon!!

Back