So I'm back in the game

InsidiousMSP

:
Black Mazdaspeed
Well after completely de-modding my car in hopes of trading it in, I've discovered that's nearly impossible. Out of the ten or so dealers I've spoke to, none have been able to determine the value of my car, none have called back. Then I got to thinking... what the hell, I may as well hold on to it, but certainly not in it's current slow, hesitating form. I need to make it fast again, but with peace of mind... I'm not about to lose my second block. (headshake

So, over the next few months I have some plans involving forged rods, pistons, and AEM EMS. It will be built and tunned by Billet Design Motorsports, including new custom intake, exhaust, hardpipes, etc. My plan is to run 15psi on the stock turbo for a bit with the basic mods on pump gas. Compression should be just under 9.0:1. Also, I'll be documenting my progress on my upcoming website, www.mazdaspeeds.com ... with tons of photos and installation notes. :)

Furthermore, this might mean some good news for you guys, as you'll be subject to some new parts that will be based on the ones Billet Design is making for my car. As in, full exhaust for under $800, intercooler hardpipes, short-ram intake, and more. I know this was planned before, but will now definitely be in the works as Billet is just about finished moving into a new shop -- They are currently working on a "S14.5" Silvia drift car for the upcoming Formula Drift races; and finishing up parts for the North American Koenigsegg CC legalization process.

So anyway, should be neat, I'm looking forward to it.

Glad to see you are staying with us. I was sad to see you were selling it the first time.

We all know your track record with getting stuff produced so ....by all means forge on!(pun intended)

Awesome to hear you're back Jeff...I still want to get a hold of a Billet Design SRI. (2thumbs)

Last edited:
Thanks guys :)

Black Majik MSP said:
Awesome to hear you're back Jeff...I still want to get a hold of a Billet Design SRI. (2thumbs)
Yeah that'll probably be the first thing we start working on.

Back