so-cal drag day!!!!! 05/29

1FASTMP5

i miss my boosted p5
so-cal drag day!!!!! 06/26

sup guys! im going to be going out to california speedway in fontana,ca on 06/26 for the sat night street legal drags. drags start @ 4:00pm-11:00pm
if your racing tech starts @ 2:00pm. if you want to just come out to watch it's $10 or if you would like to race it's $20 for all night. no helmet required unless you run 13.99 or less.

updated!!! next track day is coming up!!! get up off your ass and come out!!!:D

Last edited:
1FASTMP5 said:
sup guys! im going to be going out to california speedway in fontana,ca on 05/29 for the sat night street legal drags. drags start @ 4:00pm-11:00pm
if your racing teck starts @ 2:00pm. if you want to just come out to watch it's $10 or if you would like to race it's $20 for all night. no helmet required unless you run 13.99 or less. anyways it should be awesome and i will be getting my fmic this weekend!!!!!!........so i got to test it out.;) also i got some race's set up against some friends that like to talk s***.....lol here's the list of cars i will be running: stock 04 wrx, 04 rsx w/cai/ext, 04 stock sti. anyways if anyone wants to meet up or get info pm me. peace, mike
Haha as long as the race isnt from a stock with the sti. you should beat all of them. How far is fontana from malibu area? Where u getting your fmic from?

you are going to smoke that rsx i have yet to see a real fast one at the strip, you should take out the wrx as well, as for the sti I hope he bogs it off the line

ProPartsUSA.COM said:
Haha as long as the race isnt from a stock with the sti. you should beat all of them. How far is fontana from malibu area? Where u getting your fmic from?
im getting fmic from hi-boost and will be installing it on this sat. fontana is prob like 1hr from malibu area, you should come out! im going to make sure to get some good video this time around. (naughty)

FC3s Boy said:
you are going to smoke that rsx i have yet to see a real fast one at the strip, you should take out the wrx as well, as for the sti I hope he bogs it off the line
i pretty much firgured the same thing. lol.... as long as the sti doesnt get an awesome launch i should be able to beat him. most of the sti's ive seen run at the track run around 13.4-13.8 with mild mods.

Mike, mike, the car looks great. Hi-boost still can't believe it. And it sounds like fun, I'll probly be there since i have that weekend off and i'll work you in every gear. your going down faster than steph on penis

shawnmp5 said:
Mike, mike, the car looks great. Hi-boost still can't believe it. And it sounds like fun, I'll probly be there since i have that weekend off and i'll work you in every gear. your going down faster than steph on penis
haha its been so long since you posted?? where you been?

shawnmp5 said:
LOL, shawn how the hell are ya? man..... p-fest wasnt the same without you. no one brought any jungle juice. (naughty) so are really down to go?

turboge said:
I'll race you :D

If 13.99 requires helmet, will I need a cage?
wahooo....sounds like fun. (eekdance) you only need a cage if you run 11.99 or lower i think. what whp are you putting down now? im pretty well moded now.
mods list is: fmic,full e w/no cats,intake,cams,17 lbs of boost on race gas.
i know you will win but it would be fun to see if i can hang....

Mike (Hermosa) said:
But, i'll be in my fast car. See if I can get my Z back in the 11's
dude, ive seen your ''z'' there last time.... it's SICK!!!!!! i think i borrowed your tire guage last time i was there. i drive the car in the sig....
see you there...... bring the mazdaspeed also!(naughty) see you there

Back