Sneak Peek: Mazda’s 2007 Lineup!

JM1BJ said:
My guess is that the Mazdaspeed6 is still in the model year because they have so many left at the ports. Obviously there will have to be some subtle changes to it for 07, but the dealers still have so many on their lots that an 07 model year seemed inevitable since the start. Mazda really did a terrible job of marketing these vehicles and is now paying the price for it. I sell these Mazda's and know that on my lot, I have 5 left from an original 8. I've sold all 3! WHAT A RIDE!
i drove by a mazda dealer the other day and saw a whole row of mzspeed6 unsold. the dealer has 13 listed on their site (i thought the word was each dealership got 2). maybe it was bad allocation on mazda's part? i saw a couple mzspeed6 around town, black and black cherry, the black cherry is beautiful in person. i had reservations about a burgundy-color performance car...burgundy is usually found in family sedans and old folks cars...but the black cherry is very deep and lustrous...makes me go burgundy--whaaa?
-meGrimlock

I am first in line at my dealer for an 07 MS6.

If anyone is interested, I will be selling/trading my 06 MS6 when the time comes. It is C L E A N now and will be C L E A N then! Let me know...

:D

They need to start thinking about killing off the RX-8 and start the plans for the next RX-7 or bring in the MS MX-5!

yeah i agree i dont see too much of a future for the RX-8...the only down fall with the RX-7 was the cost of repairs will put you so far in dept its crazy. When i FINALLY found one i got a quote for $6,000 6 months insurance...craaaazy

Passed up a used MS3

While shopping for my 3S Hatch I came across an '05 MS3 and fell in love. The dealer wouldn't take a penny less than $19K for it, so i had to pass. just didn't have the dough.

luvmy3 said:
While shopping for my 3S Hatch I came across an '05 MS3 and fell in love. The dealer wouldn't take a penny less than $19K for it, so i had to pass. just didn't have the dough.

used MS3? :confused:, you mean 6?

Maybe Mazda should lower the price for the Mazdaspeed6 so it would sell more of them.

if you havnt heard, they will be making a MzSd Rx-7, now idk if one of the concepts from mazdausa is going to be it or not. I think either 2008 or 09 b/c of the skyline gtr will be coming out too

Cloke said:
if you havnt heard, they will be making a MzSd Rx-7, now idk if one of the concepts from mazdausa is going to be it or not. I think either 2008 or 09 b/c of the skyline gtr will be coming out too

Huh?MzSd RX-7??MazdaSpeed RX-7?They already have a MazdaSpeed RX-7?I think you mean the next gen RX-7.Yeah,hopefully they do come out w/ one.Kinda sux tho,it'll prolly be no less than 40k.

Robot Romeo said:
A moment of silence.........for the best looking minivan.

MPV - RIP

Sad for US, but not for Japan... check this out:
http://www.mpv.mazda.co.jp/

No that's what I call the best looking minivan around...
If I had a M.I.L.F. and kids i'd drive that thing. Why does JDM have to be this way :(

bazooka joe said:
my personal 2008 line up might just include a CX-7 amd a MS3...although i just can't see myself without my P5!! :)
my 96 explorer will be @ 200K by then so the CX-7 looks like a nice "upgrade" for me!

i dont know about the cx-7 but the ms3 is HOT. sad to see a p5 go, but an ms3 would be a sweet upgrade. i might get one if i didnt need more legroom

Uhhh I got an Internet quote from my local dealer of $21,600 which is flippin sweet as hell in regards to pricing...
mikeyb said:
Maybe Mazda should lower the price for the Mazdaspeed6 so it would sell more of them.

Back