snapped my shifter???!!

wyoming valley motors in kingston pa. my fathers the gm of the biggest toyota dealership in pa so he made a phone call to the mazda dealer and had me taken care of... but from what i understand mazda is the hardest company to warranty parts out.

one of my friends did the same thing a while back mazda didnt warranty it because it was the first time it has ever happened or some bs he broke his in half and i shifted so hard one time my linkage came comepletely apart i was stuck in third

the linkage happened to me, and Mazda was going to come get the car and fix it but I got tired of waiting and fixed it myself.

This ...
0337007.23.jpg

Attachments

• 0337007.23.jpg
    0337007.23.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 100
Maybe you shouldn't do this.

+1. Have you ever tried to get a passenger to stop slamming the door? The kind that pulls the door with them as they're lurching towards the center of the car ... and you swear something would break? They look at you like you're out of your mind.

MNF. Minimal Necessary Force.

I have seen a broken one around here. Dumb design, hole right where the most leverage is applied.

If you wanna get the most out of these cars you have to flat shift and that takes a little force to make it happen.

I have seen a broken one around here. Dumb design, hole right where the most leverage is applied.

If you wanna get the most out of these cars you have to flat shift and that takes a little force to make it happen.

i flat shift and i dont put much force at all. but the movie quotes are awesome! lmao.

Back