Smokey Chrome Mazdaspeed wheels

WildChild

Has anyone gotten a set? These are the 18 inch mazda accessory wheels. The silver ones came out first and these were late availability. Just wondering if anyone has them, seen them, or might even have pics.

I just bought a set of the Mazdaspeed forged wheels a little more than 2 weeks ago and inquired about the smokey-chrome ones, unfortunately the p/n listed in the Mazdaspeed brochure (BLMS-8M-Z01,Smokey Chrome PVD) is not even listed in Mazda's ordering system yet, or so I was told at that time... Brian at Med Center Mazda in Pelham, AL said it was not unusual for Mazda to list parts in their glossies that would not be available for some time, if ever, in all markets... :confused:

Yeah I got the same story almost a year ago when I bought my Rays rims. If they do come out it expect a price well above the 415-425ish silver ones.

Yeah I got the same story almost a year ago when I bought my Rays rims. If they do come out it expect a price well above the 415-425ish silver ones.

I paid $1600 even for a set of 4 MS3 Forged Wheels (silver), w/ no tax (over the internet sale), w/ a set of Mazda wheel locks thrown in gratis... these would have include free shipping as well if I hadn't driven in to have them installed along w/ the MS3 sport spring kit... (apparently Mazda or the distributor was rebating the shipping charges to the retailers at that time) Don't know what the smokey chrome ones would've cost since they weren't available to order...

Back