smog with 626 mani.

MSP_4_CODY

:
03 msp
so i have a 626 mani and i need to smog, in i checked my codes, and discoverd that the pcm set two codes for me having no butterflies, will this prohibit me prom passing smog? if so what do i do?

subbin. Never even thought about that. I'm sure if you go through emissions they will see those codes too when they hook their thing to your car.

Do you have the actuators plugged in? I remember reading some one say that you wont get a CEL if you keep the actuators plugged in.

yea you have to have it all plugged in and the ecu will be happy. i have the 626 mani and i pass emission inspection.

nah junkyard lkq! just got the manifold to head gasket, i used silcone for the throttle body. no one in town had one in town poo

LOL Come on I know you want to help. I'll get the gasket before so we don't have to go to the auto parts at 1am. Good times...

I was making fun of Platinum, we ended up going to the store at 1 am to look for the gasket but had to make it out of cork gasket material. Hey it worked, too bad we couldn't get the car to idle proeperly do a leak were we just didn't torque the bolts properly. Good times 'ey Steve?..

Last edited:
i got the tb gasket, just no intake gasket, guess they forgot to put it in the box, ken said he'd send one out right away. thank for the replies guys.

So its funny..Idle problems seem to be mentioned a lot with this Mani....How many of you guys had Idle probs?

Back