SLS Test Pipe for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blendercloud

Contributor
:
2007 Mazdaspeed 6 Sport
This is a 2.5" stainless steel SLS test pipe I purchased from Protege Garage about 3 months ago. The item has about 2,500 miles on it. Included is the slightly used (flawless condition) gasket for the rear flange. No mounting hardware (nuts and bolts) will be included with this purchase.

This item new is $120! Take advantage of a barely used item and save yourself some money!

Item: 2.5" stainless steel SLS test pipe w/ gasket
Price: $70 shipped (continental USA)
Delivery: USPS with tracking number; well-packed box

Attachments

• IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0069.jpg
    IMG_0069.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 102
fitment with the test pipes are good. super easy install

bump for a great price!

ok, here it comes...

why are u selling it?

please tell me you decided to stop modding the car, thus making it easier for me to NOT spend money on my 6. i hate it! enyous kendon!

damn, now i'm thinking about buying it from you.

ok, here it comes...

why are u selling it?

I'm selling it because I got the Corksport race pipe to match the rest of my exhaust. That exhaust is 3" and this test pipe is 2.5". Plus I needed the extra silencing that the Corksport race pipe has. During highway driving that Corksport CBE was just too damned loud for my girlfriend.

Very interested....just gotta decide if I want to be bit by the modding bug again. Is it still available?

Very interested....just gotta decide if I want to be bit by the modding bug again. Is it still available?

Yes, this item is still available. Payment by Paypal is preferred. If anyone is interested in making the offer, please send me a PM and I will forward you my Paypal email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back