SLS Performance Front Motor Mount

I installed my SLS side mount today. Took about 45 minutes. My stock mount was ripped!! I have alittle extra vibration from the side mount, but nothing bad at all. Overall I'm very happy with it.

65racecoupe said:
I installed my SLS side mount today. Took about 45 minutes. My stock mount was ripped!! I have alittle extra vibration from the side mount, but nothing bad at all. Overall I'm very happy with it.
Do you have the front mount as well?

65racecoupe said:

give it time, it'll break in. Can't wait to get mine in, ordered over the weekend :)

catless ftl :(

it makes kitty cry
captions095.jpg

So does anyone have an opinion on how the vibrations are with the SLS compared to stock?

Mine's on order right now, should come in after the long weekend. I'm a little sensitive about the vibrations but decided to risk it with the SLS rather than another stock mount anyway. My old one was partially ripped like most peoples' on here.

i've personally have never tried awr, rr-racing, or any other brands except SLS'. Most people say the vibrations are harsh, but the SLSP's, you barely feel anything. It's like you only notice it if you think about it. Thats how great these mounts are, but I can't really compare to the others. All I know is that my car barely, not even at idle does it REALLY shake or vibrate. Truthfully close to nothing sometimes.

If you already have a header installed you probably won't even notice a change when/if you put a new front mount in; probably get more vibes from the header than the mount.

clicknext said:
So does anyone have an opinion on how the vibrations are with the SLS compared to stock?

Mine's on order right now, should come in after the long weekend. I'm a little sensitive about the vibrations but decided to risk it with the SLS rather than another stock mount anyway. My old one was partially ripped like most peoples' on here.

With the front one you can't really tell. The side one does add some vibration, but IMO not bad at all. Nothing rattles, but you can feel it just alittle in the seat at idle. I think it's a great trade off. I'm very happy with it.

I believe they have the rear one prototyped but it not ready for production and sale yet.

amsgator said:
anyone know when/if a rear mount is coming out from SLS?

Yaggie1 said:
I believe they have the rear one prototyped but it not ready for production and sale yet.

Correct. We have a rear done and being tested. We have since made some changes to help with vibrations and movement. Since we are still in the R&D phase I can't say when it will be released.

Just hit up the site & got me one. Time for the rr inserts to be shelved. Also grabbed up the mstr lock bezel too. Is the rear mount gonna fit sporttronics or will it be for manual only?

SLSPERFORMANCE said:
Correct. We have a rear done and being tested. We have since made some changes to help with vibrations and movement. Since we are still in the R&D phase I can't say when it will be released.
its like a kid waiting for christmas... but has no clue when christmas is

^^ that's the spirit.

Now I'm just playing the "OMG USPS WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE EVEN A BASIC TRACKING SYSTEM YET" game :)

SLSPERFORMANCE said:

i'm just concerned w/ buying the front one and it causing my rear to break.

Back