s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Other forum info

Last edited:

Last edited:
Nice design and layout. Probably 5.5 psi boost, shouldn't hurt the engine. Maybe a little pricey for +20% torque and +36% HP, but cheaper than a new turbo CX-5.

As someone who is old and used to have a 40 horsepower Volkswagen what I keep wondering is what do people do with all that extra horsepower? I have a normally aspirated 2019 CX5 that has more power than I need. I find that I get carried away with the power and let my backside get up on my shoulders and do stupid things so it makes me more concerned with the whoa than with the go (so does the price of petrol).

@shooter357 as I get older the need for rapid speed has decreased

This mod is nothing on my radar..just options for others… I even drive my now “old“ ‘07 G35x slow and it can do 0-60 mph around 5.2-5.4 sec in factory form.

…what I keep wondering is what do people do with all that extra horsepower?…

Well, not everyone has your “conservative” driving habits or your budget. Some folks enjoy the abiilty to outpace most traffic when passing or merging. Some enjoy the feel of increased acceleration. Some folks want a Macan but can’t afford it. Some folks buy the CX-5 Turbo. Some folks actually race their vehicles. Why is it so difficult for some people to grasp the fact that not everyone is like them? I suppose if the only thing that mattered was high mpg then we should all drive Nissan Rogues or some hybrid…how boring.

Hi sorry to write in this old thread but I couldn't find any specific newer topic for my CX-60 2.5 skyactiv PHEV.

I was wondering if this kit could be fitted to the 2.5 skyactiv engine fitted in the CX-60. Theoretically both are the same engine, isn't it?

BR

Back