Show me your CX-5 wheels

Sorry but 20*8.5 ET 40 the stick out more in the front...
I keep the 20*10* et 40 the stick out more in the rear not the front. The 8.5 is the other way around...

20x8.5
PcrDnD1.jpg

20x10
front
frontmk.jpg

rear
rearle.jpg

alxty.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sorry but 20*8.5 ET 40 the stick out more in the front...
I keep the 20*10* et 40 the stick out more in the rear not the front. The 8.5 is the other way around...

20x8.5
PcrDnD1.jpg

20x10
front
frontmk.jpg

rear
rearle.jpg

alxty.jpg

Still one of the best looking stances. Staggered too! Well done!

Going good. I think I might buy coils soon though. VERY ROUGH with all this rail construction. Every plate I hit pretty loud lol

It feels like, you are driving a Mini Cooper(read- short wheelbase vehicle). Otherwise, is pretty soft. When there is some bump or deep on the road, it really follows that shape the car. I bottomed out twice, by going a bit to fast, over some stone paved crosswalks, which added a hump on the road.
I have to be more cautious, when I'm driving, that's all.
I'm still on 17's though.

Anyone try https://www.tirestickers.com/ yet? I just a little blimp about them in this months issue of Motortrend. Given what Chis_top_her has done with his tires, these seem like something that could add some flare to the tires.

It feels like, you are driving a Mini Cooper(read- short wheelbase vehicle). Otherwise, is pretty soft. When there is some bump or deep on the road, it really follows that shape the car. I bottomed out twice, by going a bit to fast, over some stone paved crosswalks, which added a hump on the road.
And you're expecting the situation to improve with bigger wheels and lower profile tires?

And you're expecting the situation to improve with bigger wheels and lower profile tires?

I highly doubt he expects it to improve with bigger wheels/lp tires. He probably added that for clarification that he isn't on his new wheels/tires yet. I thought that seemed pretty obvious.

I highly doubt he expects it to improve with bigger wheels/lp tires. He probably added that for clarification that he isn't on his new wheels/tires yet. I thought that seemed pretty obvious.
My point was, being " more cautious" on 20" rims and rubber band tires when the suspension is half way to bottoming out with a three inch drop is not an answer. I thought that was pretty obvious!

Looked like you were just being a smart alec, but that explanation works.

You could trade some camber arms for my h&r once I finally install my coilovers. They are hard to bottom out.

Back