Should I?

Simon Tibbett

:
1983 Mazda RX-7
So I'm considering a Mazda6 wagon and am looking for some input from owners.

The car is an automatic with the sport shift option thing which in most are I drive with that isn't much different than automatic. I'm looking for a practical car that is fun to drive when I want to have some fun but practical and useable the rest of the time.

I wouldn't modify it much, maybe a few suspension mods (springs, shocks, sway bars) but engine wise it would stay stock aside from possibly changing the exhaust to make sure I don't have pre cat issues.

Do you all think this would fit my needs or would I be disappointed? Is the manual shift option just for show or does it actually shift quickly?

Thanks!

So I'm considering a Mazda6 wagon and am looking for some input from owners.

The car is an automatic with the sport shift option thing which in most are I drive with that isn't much different than automatic. I'm looking for a practical car that is fun to drive when I want to have some fun but practical and useable the rest of the time.

I wouldn't modify it much, maybe a few suspension mods (springs, shocks, sway bars) but engine wise it would stay stock aside from possibly changing the exhaust to make sure I don't have pre cat issues.

Do you all think this would fit my needs or would I be disappointed? Is the manual shift option just for show or does it actually shift quickly?

Thanks!
I don't ever use the auto shift thing unless I get bored. I tend to think that if I use it wrong I could kill my tranny. I'd pimp out a 6 wagon. I love the way they look plus you get more room.

Back