Should i buy a MSP?

2words

:
02 protege 5
i currently have a mp5 with like 95xxx, mi and need a newer car. I want something sporty but good on gas and insurance. I was looking into a upgrading to a 2004 GTO but gas is insane an insurance i didnt even call about. I want something cool but economical any ideas. there are 2 MSP in the area for sale a sweet blue one and a silver one... both 22k and 26k miles. any ideas??(RTM)

drive them and see if you even like them first because you may love it or hate it !?! Before I bought my msp I wanted a srt-4 but after driving one I hated how it drove even though its quicker than the msp.

I upgraded from a Protege5 to my Mazdaspeed.....and just like Sandspeed said, i too went searching to purchase a neon SRt-4 and did not like it at all. The interior was blah, and i could not see myself driving that everyday even though it has the potential to be a killer in the quarter mile. I then ran into a practically brand new MSP on the day i decided to sell my car to Carmax....and purchased it right there and then. I havent looked back since......

my spicy attracts alot of attention, i love the damn thing... its everything i wanted in a car... turbo, a nice paint job, a nice brand name, i can't complain...

ps. aftermarket parts are endless, many things to do to the car... choices choices...

i love mine a lot but for me is time to change!!! So bye bye blue mspeed!!! Welcome CX-7 turbocharged

I was actually looking into a '04 GTO too. The insurance was only $8 more a month. My MSP has been good to me.

actually the gtos are nice cars, i just test drive the cx-7 and i just love it!! Great handling , good power and is faster than the nissan murano,bmw x3 and x5 and is turbocharded!!! JUStlove i make the deposit to hold it!!!

spike blue said:
actually the gtos are nice cars, i just test drive the cx-7 and i just love it!! Great handling , good power and is faster than the nissan murano,bmw x3 and x5 and is turbocharded!!! JUStlove i make the deposit to hold it!!!
should have waited for the ms3... less bulk, better handling, same engine, and faster

i know that!!! The suv will be mine for a least 1 year, then it will be for my parents LOL!!! then back to sport cars again either the is 250, ms3 , acura tsx!!! well see!!! For the time ill happ with the suv cx-7!!

i upgraded from a P5 to MSP. worth it? yes if you are willing to fix the quirks that the MSP comes with.

Back