SevenStock12...Who's going? :D

Antoine

Administrator
I was planning on going to Petit Le Mans @ Road Atlanta this year but it turns out I can't make it...:(...On the upside...I'll be visiting my Parents in SoCal and taking care of some business there...Which means, I'll be able to make it to SevenStock12 for the first time! (woowoo)

Anyone from
Mazda Forums (Mazdas247.com) going?

If so...Let me know...It would be cool to meet up...:D

SevenStock12: http://sevenstock.org/

Date: September 26th 2009

You know I'm there..

Come see me at the Exedy Booth.. I'll be the only one with Exedy shirt and giving away shirts, stickers, and catalog.

I will be there. It's been 5 years since I've been able to go, very excited! No booth this year (maybe next) but I am donating one of my compression testers to the raffle. (yippy)
-John

Ill be there. Hope to see you there!

Ill be in my silver p5, there will be a MOCC booth there as well.

:eek: i live in mission viejo, right next to irvine! I will have to mark this on my calendar and go to this event!

(cool)...Lookin' forward to meeting you guys if possible! :D

(bump) for more rotary love!

Ive got pistons :( but i sure do love those rotaries :D
I just hope I have my mazda up and running so I dont look like a dork pulling up in a dodge dakota!

(cool) How are you setting that up?

(bump)...Almost time for Seven Stock! (rockon)

I'll be heading off to SoCal on the 19th...Got to get packin'! :D

It shouldn't be difficult to spot me...;)

Major Props to our own design, print & apparel man...Rickman for creating this custom work shirt, t-shirt and for updating our "You've just been TAGGED..." cards...Awesome work as always...Can't wait to represent in style at SevenStock! (woowoo)

Thats funny, I was actually gonna say I have no idea what you guys look like so i might look semi stupid going up to everyone and saying are you from mazdas247.com?:D

I will come find you Antoine, and you better have some free stuff for me :D

Haha...Good point...Lookin' forward to meetin' up...I'll be bringing all those "TAGGED" cards with me...Spreadin' the good word...SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW! (rockon)

Back