SEPTEMBER 18th MAZDA MEET

I have to wait for the wife to get back from her hair appointment. From there, we'll check on the weather. Haven't heard from Santos yet, but my guess is he'll already be up there.

Weather says it is going to rain all day. I'll be leaving around 12:30 or so, maybe a little later than that.

Mine is super dirty lol. I don't think I've vacuumed out the inside all year.

I forgot to put my floor mats in for like a month after vacuuming, the floor was so dirty, but I was too lazy to re-vacuum it so I just put the floor mats over the mess lol.

yeah, had a good time, glad to finally meet some of the other WI ppls. We should get together again before it gets freezing ass cold.

Great to finally meet you all and put faces to names. Had a blast with you guys! Hopefully we can get another meet together soon!

ya, it was nice to meet u guys for a brief period! we def. need to do it again before winter!! i hope u guys can come out on oct. 9th to miller park for the meet and cruise!

We should plan a day and have a get together in Madison.. Get all you Milwaukee people to drive for a change ;)

Back