Seats on the Signature vs the Sport? Same design?

:
Phoenix
:
2021 signature
I was looking in to Coverking seat covers. For the 2020, and I think the 2019, they don't have a listing for the Signature. I wrote them and they said the two they have covers for are the Sport and the Touring, and that the Sport would be the same (as far as shape/dimensions.

Can anyone confirm that the sport and Signature have the same size/shape?

Bump, hoping for some info on this? My google search seems to show the Touring as a better match as it has contours on the side bolsters where the sport is smoother (more uniform). Signature, Touring and Sport? Does my assessment seem right? A seat cover designed for the Touring should fit the Signature. Yes, I could go to my dealer, but I really don't want to bother him to walk the lot with me.

In order shown from internet search - so we know it has to be right. :ROFLMAO:
Signature
Touring
Sport

Signature.jpg
touring.jpg
Sport.jpg

Upvote 0
Always thought on touring and higher trims the contour is the same except touring has suede type on the seat and backrest pads and a bit softer leatherette type on the bolsters. Skip the sport.
You can check dealers pages for real pics if you want but I think your assumption is correct.

Upvote 0
The leatherette is super sticky. I don't like the way it feels at all, would prefer cloth to it.

Upvote 0
I like keeping my things looking new, hence seat covers, but I'm going with spacer-mesh to allow better use of ventilated/cooled seats.

Upvote 0
Back