Seat Warmers

Pittsy

:
2012 CX5 Grand Touring
Hi all, I just registered on this forum as a new CX 5 owner.

We Just received our new Grand Touring and we are disappointed that the seat warmers don't get warm enough!!
On other Mazda models and other brands the seat warmers are really good and you have to turn them down after a while, not on ours.

Does anyone know if the thermostat in the seat is adjustable by the Dealer tech to increase their temperature?

Cheers

Pittsy I am in Melbourne too and find the seat warmer warmth to be fine, to the point I just have it on the lowest setting. Not sure re: thermostat.

I live in northern California and rarely drive in conditions below 40 degrees F, seat warmers generate plenty of heat.

yep you got a good point I guess! It's all relative to what you are used to I guess. The Wife is disappointed they don't get warm enough. I must say that compared to other Cars Seat Warmers they are not as warm.

You live in Australia why would you have seat warmers?

Becuase despite the usual sun sand and surf lifestyle it does actully get cold, especially where Pittsy and I reside.

OK so we don't get snow in the suburbs but the other day (end of our winter) this is what I found on my Jeep (traded in the next day for me CX-5).

015-1A.jpg

We have the same problem, the dealer told my wife that in order for the seats to heat up you have to be sitting in them! We had a Hyundai Sante Fe previously and the seats heated up fine!

Back