Searching for twin cross bar roof rack (2012 CX-9)

Been searching for a twin cross bar roof rack for my recently purchased 2012 CX-9 Touring. I’m not looking for the rails. Don’t have them and don’t want them.
Unfortunately, every search for the CX-9 ends up showing me racks for the CX-7. Any chance these might fit the CX-9 too?
Thanks!🙏

Does your CX-9 already have the roof rails? If not, the factory cross bars will not fit.

If you have the rails, this is the kit you want:

Does your CX-9 already have the roof rails? If not, the factory cross bars will not fit.

If you have the rails, this is the kit you want:
i appreciate the info, but like I said, I don’t have rails and don’t want them. Looking for cross bars that fit in the factory holes. Thule makes them, but they’re too expensive.

Why do you refuse the add the rails?

If you can find the rails and foot pack second hand, then add the Thule fit kit, you could possibly save some money. Search craigslist and ebay for something local.

Been searching for a twin cross bar roof rack for my recently purchased 2012 CX-9 Touring. I’m not looking for the rails. Don’t have them and don’t want them.
Unfortunately, every search for the CX-9 ends up showing me racks for the CX-7. Any chance these might fit the CX-9 too?
Thanks!🙏
I found them. $200 from Turtle.

Back