SA/SM/ATX July Meet!!

ha .... yeh .... MSF is full of drama .... unfortunately that forum contains some of the best information for the speed3/6

I noticed that, and 247 although very quiet is full of MSP info.

Anyway I hope we can run again, my car should be significantly improved.

I was just called in to work, I will be there but I can't guarantee I will be able to eat wings with everyone. There is a good chance I won't have to actually go in and even if I do I can come by around 8 or so at the latest.

Ahh wish I could be there. We were just talking about doing a little road trip until I realized it wad tonight! Ha. I'll try to keep a better eye out for the next one!

Not sure if anyones gonna see this but well im a little early but there's not much parking here so im on the other side by the big building there's plenty of parking there so see y'all when y'all get here.

Well I had a good time last night, If anyone has the pictures please post them. I had to leave to pick someone up after we left the mall but of course i'm up for more meets in the future.

yeah sorry i had to leave early but its a good thing we did because our dogs got out of the gate and were running through the neighborhood all day long. It took us an hr or so to wrangle them all in. Hope yall had fun and will see yall at the next meet.

yeah sorry i had to leave early but its a good thing we did because our dogs got out of the gate and were running through the neighborhood all day long. It took us an hr or so to wrangle them all in. Hope yall had fun and will see yall at the next meet.

yikes!! lol .... glad y'all could make it for a bit though!

Well I had a good time last night, If anyone has the pictures please post them. I had to leave to pick someone up after we left the mall but of course i'm up for more meets in the future.

Ozzy (silentwolf) and Anthony (scismic) have all the pics .... so just waiting on them to get them posted.

As far as meets in the future .... someone is gonna have to take over planning as i move to houston on august 8 =[

i think it should be someone who can make it to most if not all of them. Well let me be the first to say thanks for all you have done up as far as organizing the previous meets and hope all goes well for you in houston.

I appreciate you putting these together as well. Hopefully there will be a successful statewide meet sometime soon.

yeah cant wait so who has it next dallas or houston i think it was dallas i dont feel like looking for the thread that has it.

Thanks y'all ..... Statewide meet should be held in central Texas .... In case west Texas or valley or panhandle Mazdas wanna come. Besides, I dont know of many cruising roads in Dallas/Houston.

I was thinking of planning the next one early next year .... If y'all can wait that long :p

Thanks y'all ..... Statewide meet should be held in central Texas .... In case west Texas or valley or panhandle Mazdas wanna come. Besides, I dont know of many cruising roads in Dallas/Houston.

I was thinking of planning the next one early next year .... If y'all can wait that long :p

I am definitely thankful for you organizing the meets. I have organized a few more mini ones cause it is just so much fun but it has been a little to hot for it. Once the temperature starts dropping I will try to get another small group our to 3 sisters.

Thank u for keeping west Texas in mind!!!!

Well i was curious and did go look through the thread and next years Statewide Meet is going to be held in Dallas since they were the runner up this year. The following meet goes to Houston then Austin and back to San Antonio in 2015

Did Somebody Say West Texas? It Runs In Ma Viens!

Back