S. Korean hostage executed

Akaveli said:
He doesn't represent me cause I did not vote for his ass. but I see where you are coming from. Sad thing is, He doesn't suffer for his bad decision makings. We do.

Oh, but he does represent you, cause you're still living in the good ol' US of A, arent you? Honestly, if you didn't accept his leadership in some way or another, wouldn't you have moved to another country by now? Yeah, OK, maybe you DIDN'T vote for him, but you stayed once he was put in office, and you didn't have to. you chose to.

Last edited:
ghostP5 said:
not what hes done, what hes paid for, or helped pay for
do I really need to throw up links where the Bush administration denies his part in any of 9/11? or where Cheney blames the media for drawing conclusions that weren't there? or the 9/11 report that expunges Saddam from culpability?

again not saying he didn't deserve it, or that it wasn't necessary, just the wrong timeframe and too much misinformation.

PhreakMP5 said:
do I really need to throw up links where the Bush administration denies his part in any of 9/11? or where Cheney blames the media for drawing conclusions that weren't there? or the 9/11 report that expunges Saddam from culpability?

again not saying he didn't deserve it, or that it wasn't necessary, just the wrong timeframe and too much misinformation.
what about the painting with him in front of the falling towers.. His support was enough for me

memo79 said:
Oh, but he does represent you, cause you're still living in the good ol' US of A, arent you? Honestly, if you didn't accept his leadership in some way or another, wouldn't you have moved to another country by now?
you'll kill me with this non sense. Like I told matt, Keep it moving if what you are saying isn't related to the issue at hand.

yea alot of misinformation seems to be going around.

Akaveli said:
you'll kill me with this non sense. Like I told matt, Keep it moving if what you are saying isn't related to the issue at hand.

hey, YOU brought it up:

Akaveli said:
He doesn't represent me cause I did not vote for his ass.

sadly that assclown represents me... I didn't vote for his dumbass but he's still Commander-in-Puppet. err... umm... "strike that!" Commander-in-Chief. I'm tired now, I better go take a nap. err... umm... "strike that!" Vacation! what a ******* clown. but he is still the clown that represents everyone that lives in America or carries an American passport... sadly.

um, the majority of those links came from the same source, which just happens to be a 'conservative news forum'. gee i wonder which side of the story they will take :rolleyes:

also, just about all those articles are a few months old already, and a lot of them are from the mouths of the Bush administration, hmm, i wonder if they're gonna say things that'll go against their agenda...

didn't the independent 9/11 Commssion came up with the conclusion last week, that there were no identifiable connections between OBL and Iraq and 9/11???

and thanks kat, i'll go postwhore up in that Michael Moore movie thread now :)

Im surprised Micah hasnt chimed in??? LOL Im out of this thread.

lol, I gotta go n cook some dinner. I enjoyed the conversation my fellow peoples. Til next time.(cool)

ZoomZoomH said:
um, the majority of those links came from the same source, which just happens to be a 'conservative news forum'. gee i wonder which side of the story they will take :rolleyes:

well, yes, everyone will support their own agenda, I do it, you do it, but I appreciate what you're saying because when they do it, people die.
the other thing I noticed about a lot of those stories was that information came from unidentified sources or Iraqi dissidents. the majority of Iraqi dissidents have been proved to have lied and were full of s***; i.e. Chalabi's Iraqi Congress. I just have to think that the intelligence community had to find it odd that everything those people said was exactly what we wanted/needed to hear in order to further our reasons to go to war with Saddam. maybe we just thought that we were that good, but I'd imagine that it was more along the lines that they were treated like the American public has been, if you question or disagree with the policies/objectives of this administration you are either deaf, dumb or a terrorist. I like that they were so focused on making the world a better place, but doing so with blinders on is irresponsible and contrary to the entire process...

Heathen23 said:
Um, the point being is the president lied to put YOU in harms way. If lying about a BJ is a big deal then this should be impeachment huh (no I'm not a huge clinton fan but a lie is a lie)? Why isn't it? Because the worlds playground bully W has the sensitivity issue related to terrorism and national security to protect him. He essentially used the nations fear to fuel his personal agenda. That why we should give "a flying ****". I have no issue with ousting saddam, fighting for safety of the US and other countries, end terrorism it's all fine. I have problem with a lying president serving his own agenda and lying to the public putting YOU in harms way.
i dont fight for my presidenti fight for my country. he will be gone in 4-8 years, my country has been here for well over 200.

PhreakMP5 said:
the other thing I noticed about a lot of those stories was that information came from unidentified sources or Iraqi dissidents. the majority of Iraqi dissidents have been proved to have lied and were full of s***; i.e. Chalabi's Iraqi Congress. I just have to think that the intelligence community had to find it odd that everything those people said was exactly what we wanted/needed to hear in order to further our reasons to go to war with Saddam. maybe we just thought that we were that good, but I'd imagine that it was more along the lines that they were treated like the American public has been, if you question or disagree with the policies/objectives of this administration you are either deaf, dumb or a terrorist. I like that they were so focused on making the world a better place, but doing so with blinders on is irresponsible and contrary to the entire process...
Phreak.. I accidentally hit edit instead of quote and changed your post.. very sorry and I think its back to normal.. anyway this is what i wanted to say

They said that Saddam didn't have any terrorist links.. I dont read that paper.. I was hunting articles to show the connection. The list of articles show a clear connection, no matter where they are from or what side you are on.

katsmp3 said:
Phreak.. I accidentally hit edit instead of quote and changed your thread.. very sorry and I think its back to normal.. anyway this is what i wanted to say
(cool) np(headbang)
katsmp3 said:
They said that Saddam didn't have any terrorist links.. I dont read that paper.. I was hunting articles to show the connection. The list of articles show a clear connection, no matter where they are from or what side you are on.
facts are facts, I agree. though news is not always facts. my point was to point out that a number of the articles referrenced used sources that some journalists would not consider to be printable in a major publication and others that have since been proven false. do I think that Saddam was involved with al Qaeda? yeah, especially in the philosophy of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend.' but Saddam's culpability seems to have stopped before 9/11 and that makes sense in the respect that he was a 'survivor' doing just enough to stay off of major radars and keep power. he had to know that any links between himself and a direct attack on Americans/American soil would lead a 'war-mongering, Cold War-era cabinet' (gotta fuel the fire, ya know! :D) to a second war that he couldn't win. there are verifiable reports out there that Saddam was 'warring' with al Qaeda and the two groups didn't like each other. Saddam believing that al Qaeda was too brash and confrontational, al Qaeda believing that Saddam was not a true believer and overly complacent with being dominated by the Western world...

here is the bottom line, the president really cant do too much s*** without congress. so, without congress' majority vote (dont get tech im saying most of the time) we cant accomplish anything. although the president may be a sort of figurehead, congress represents the majority of america no matter how you look at it. i dont care how we entered the war - we saved thousands of lives and are rebuilding iraq. that is worth it. im tired of people telling me i should be mad when I was the one over there and they werent. i can decide for my self.

i dont follow politics, and i dont care about politics. war is war, politics are politics, its different when your fighting for your life, and its different when your watching from the tv. soldiers and the public will never have the same views. all i know is, when bush became president a big ass giant s*** hit the fan. and you all should know damn well they waited for clinton's presidency to be over before starting s***. i dont understand why we havent dropped more bombs on the fuckers by now.

Latest posts

Back