Ryno Build! (Yield to the Darkside)

Ryno666

:
Mazda2
Hi there just picked up my 2015 CX-5 last month and I have been slowly but surely making it the way it should have.
First tint 20% matching all around I literally drove straight from dealership to tint shop.
IMAG0464_zps208ca524.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Attachments

• IMAG0464.jpg
    IMAG0464.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Next up Powder coated some Cx9 20" wheels gloss black and wrapped them in some 245/45-20 Michelin MXM4 99v sticky smooth goodness (55,000) mile tires. Ditching the factory crap! Also new speakers I went with the Harman Kardon Infinity just to get clear sound with dynomat in all the right places.

Attachments

• IMAG0919.jpg
    IMAG0919.jpg
    455.4 KB · Views: 254
  • IMAG0918.jpg
    IMAG0918.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Plasti Dip! Emblematic renovation.

Attachments

• IMAG0924_1.jpg
    IMAG0924_1.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 192
  • IMAG0925_1.jpg
    IMAG0925_1.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Front front front.

Lovin it so far, glad to see someone else with the modding big, so many old boring haters on here with their wisdom ( don't mod don't change don't lower don't breath attitude )

Lets keep the mods rollin

Ryno Build! (Yield to the Darkside.)

Front front front.

This looks like bronze in this pic.

Lovin it so far, glad to see someone else with the modding big, so many old boring haters on here with their wisdom ( don't mod don't change don't lower don't breath attitude )

Lets keep the mods rollin

I'm glad I'm not not the only one that noticed that ;)

Thanks a lot guy's this 2.5l is a beast.😁

It's raining here now but this is better. My phones camera doesn't process difference between the blacks well and over corrected the pic.

Last edited:
Tested this wax and man it's great. Mainly because it is so easy to use. I went to Florida and back from Texas. Stayed at Okaloosa beach for a week had two days of rain and it held up terrific.

Back