Rust issue on inside of both front doors (2019 CX-5)

Mazda has always had a rust problem. Up here in snowy/icy Ottawa Canada, where road salt is an 8 month thing, Mazda's rust like nobodies business. Older Mazda 3's, are notoriously bad. There are almost no Mazda 3's around here older than 10 years. They are all in the junkyard.
I was told when I bought my 2017 Mazda 6 that they had addressed the problem and that they were much better. Ah no they're not. My 6 had cancer spots on the roof after 2 years (I posted my experience on here at that time). I never winter drove it either. Now in their defense, Mazda didn't argue the point and paid to have the roof repainted, but still, a 2 year old car should not have had this problem. My car also had a lot of premature rust underneath on the rear brakes and suspension parts. When I asked for new brakes (after only about 8,000 miles), they told me to pound sand. Nice.
I was always worried that the roof problem would come back, so that was a motivating factor in me deciding to sell it this spring. I bought a 2016 Lexus RX350 instead, and it has zero rust anywhere. Perfect shape.

Back