Rota GRID pics (can AutoRnd order ??)

02.5 ES

Rishie (& anyone at AutoRnd),

I have seen that the Rota GRID comes in 17" x 7.5". This is the model that very closely resembles the Volk TE-37. See below:

http://www.subydude.com/parts/wheels.php#grid

(Thanks subydude for the pics...)

I know that you guys have had several batches of other Rota wheel models custom made so that they are tailored exactly for the Protege ( correct centerbore, no need for hub rings, etc)

I also know you have had challenges (a nice word for problems) with group buys on these batches. Thank you for trying these in the past and bringing in the wheels you could. I thought long and hard about the Downshift GB but never made it happen due to money issues at the time.

If I wanted a set of the Rota Grid - with the custom fitment for the Protege - could this be done on a case-by-case basis? I know there might be a several month delay in arrival. Given the excellent reputation you guys have - I'd be more than happy to pre-pay a portion of the bill. Can you look into whether this can be done - and what it would cost me? (If the cost made this over $850 or $900 - I'd have to look at 5Zigen Pro Racer GN+ instead)

It would seem that the Grid model, given its clean lines and classy style, might be a good sell for you guys. Any info that you can provide would be great.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 17_grids_sg001.jpg
    17_grids_sg001.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 208
  • 17_grids_sg002.jpg
    17_grids_sg002.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 222
Back