Rockfalls 28th

I have to work Sat night until Sun Morn, so I probably will not be able to make it. Don't really want to drive on no sleep.

How far is the drive from MPLS?

Rawyzf said:
I have to work Sat night until Sun Morn, so I probably will not be able to make it. Don't really want to drive on no sleep.

How far is the drive from MPLS?

I see I'm the only msp going agian. (sad1) (moon) . I wonder if my cheerleader is going......Ian?

so I go to Rock Falls and find Peter who has run a best 13.9 (way to go man!)

I arived just before the elimination round and Peter is up against a Turbo Silvia powered 240. Peter gets out ahead, but the 240 pulls on him and runs a 13.71!!!(burnout)

mspeed555 said:
R/T .257
60' 2.231
330 5.942
1/8 8.932 @ 81.91mph
1000 11.483
1/4 13.652 @ 104.71mph

Holy s*** that is awesome man! How is your car setup differently than last time? Tires? Psi? Way to go.

Drumfreak said:
Holy s*** that is awesome man! How is your car setup differently than last time? Tires? Psi? Way to go.
Thanks. I didnt vent my bov, bfg drag radials 10-11 psi-if you look at my 60' you can see my tires are still spinning. if i coulf hook up i would have a low 13s car.

Rockfalls1.jpg

Last edited:
13.6! WOW, im sorry I wasnt there to cheer that time, but with those numbers, I might as well (bj) you deserve it!!!

Theres a sport compact day on Sept 17 and the last on on oct 9 theres other races in the middle of these dates but not sport compacts.

my fricking parents are visiting this weekend, so no Rockfalls and highly doubtfull RS motorsports AWD dyno day...sucks, sucks, sucks.

I'll be in WI for a wedding on the 17, that sucks.

Guess the 9th of Oct is my date. My first race will either be a broken LSD or me hitting the wall.

Back