Road & Track Long Term Test

Young Driods is incorrect, I quote him: My president is black and my lambos blue
Hussein Obama is not black, he is 89% camel jockey and 8% Negro

Young Driods is incorrect, I quote him: My president is black and my lambos blue

What the hell does that have to do with a Road & Track long term test of the MS3?

IMHO you should be banned for such derogatory language. President Obama is 1/2 white and 1/2 black.

you sir are ignorant and obviously don't know his heritage. I suggest you look it up and perhaps get an education that doesn't stem from simple minded gutter talk. in today's society you are a disgrace.

Actually the MS3's resale value is not that bad. A 2007 Si with 50k on it is worth about $14,000 private party. The Si's are known for their excellent resale value.

That low resale value could be due to current economic conditions too. Nothing is worth much at the moment and they practically have to give things away to sell them.

Back